Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 11 Zucchini & Tomato Soup !

I woke up this morning not feeling to flash not sure if its my body detoxing or just the usual yucky feeling .
I felt nausea's I just had my 2 teaspoon's of maca powder and barley green in water. i didn't feel like a green smoothie today the thought of it made me feel even more nausea's. I had about a dozen mulberries from the tree and picked and ate a few strawberries. I layed naked in the sunshine to get my Vitamin D. I like to do it every day when possible (lucky we live in the bush with no neighbours) in the sunshine for an hour this morning it was lovely ! just drank water most of the morning , emptied my bowels twice this morning almost diarrhea it felt like detoxing or maybe too much seed cheese dip yesterday. I almost had that rich heavy feeling most of the day. For lunch I made a zucchini & tomato soup it was rather delicious.
                                                                                     
2 medium tomatoes.
1/2 zucchini.
1  clove of garlic.
1 medjool date.
few basil leaves.
few parsley sprigs.
spring onion.
1 cup of water.
Put every thing into the blender, blend until smooth.
I garnished it with a slice of tomato and a sprig of
basil. Serves one !





Later in the afternoon I had 1/2 an avocado with dulse flakes and for dinner I had a bowl of finely shredded
cabbage with some raw almond butter. Had a few glasses of water, really felt like drinking water today probably to help flush the toxins out of my body ! I 'll be back tomorrow with a new recipe, what will I have for lunch and dinner I have no idea yet so it will be a surprise for me as well .

No comments:

Post a Comment