Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This Is Day 10 Eating Raw !

I started this raw journey on November the 1st 2010 So I'm going to document my journey for myself and to share with others on recipes I make and how I feel on the journey . Basically I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired .I tried raw eating about 10 years ago for 6 months but wasn't feeling that great I was too thin, always felt fatigued and felt weak so I gave that up and started eating meat and felt better for a little while. This last year I have felt dreadful I have suffered from chronic fatigue since1993 I suffer with a lot of anxiety and panic attacks. I have tried all sorts of things to try and get well way too many to list and remember. So to cut a long story short I'm going to try eating raw again but this time I'm going to add a lot more greens in the way of green smoothies, last time I made lots of juices but I always thought I was throwing away all that fibre that would be better for my body. So since last time I have read and realise I need all that fibre to keep my body healthy. I think juices are fine for a few days or some times but not all the time way too high in sugar and no fibre. So this is day 10 on my journey I weighed myself yesterday and I weigh 55 kilo's I 've lost 2 kilos in 9 days I don't want to loose any more weight. Also this year I was diagnosed with reactive hypoglycemia  where my blood sugars drop way to quickly and I was also diagnosed with a condition called pyroluria where the body excretes to much zinc as well as vitamin B6. So with all the greens I have been having I should be getting enough zinc in my diet .

No comments:

Post a Comment